We are excited to publish our 2022 Annual Report and invite you all to see the accomplishments of ULI NWA and what we are working towards. We are proud of all of the hard work conducted throughout the organization and community as we continue to work towards advancing responsible land use and development.
ULI is its members. We are so grateful for our members and their involvement and support of improving the landscape of Northwest Arkansas.
In this report, you will find:
- Hear from our ULI NWA Chair, John Coleman, as he talks about his initial involvement with ULI NWA and invites you on our journey as we continue to bring best practices from all of the world to our corner of Arkansas.
- See how ULI NWA is standing on our own. Since 2018, ULI NWA has grown from a volunteer-led satellite of ULI Oklahoma, to a fully organized, NWA-branded chapter delivering value to our members and responding to the needs of our region every day.
- Learn about the newly formed ULI NWA Advisory Board and ULI NWA’s efforts in advancing transformative impact to the built environment of our region.
- See our strategic plan and future goals intended to increase our level of engagement and the positive outcomes we deliver to our communities.
- ULI: By the Numbers, an in-depth graphic on how we harness the power of a global network.
- 2022 At-A-Glance, this year’s NWA Calendar included regional events in both physical and virtual formats that attracted hundreds of leaders from across the industry. Also, see Over the Horizon as we share new and upcoming programming and events.
- And finally, view our page of Sponsors who support the ULI mission and continue to deepen their engagement with the largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts.
Click here to download the full report.