The Mission of the Urban Land Institute is to shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact in communities worldwide.
We are a satellite office of the Urban Land Institute, a global organization which for more than 80 years has been dedicated to improving the quality of urban areas. We are the sum of our members, who themselves deliver the ULI mission through programs and events, and positively shape the future of real estate and land use disciplines throughout Northwest Arkansas. Our goal, simply put, is a built environment that better serves more people.
Our members include real estate developers, builders, finance and equity professionals, architects, engineers, urban planners, elected officials, engaged citizens, and more.
We are committed to:
- Bringing together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs;
- Fostering collaboration within and beyond ULI’s membership through mentoring, dialogue and problem-solving;
- Exploring issues of urbanization, conservation, regeneration, land use, capital formation, and sustainable development;
- Advancing land use policies and design practices that respect the uniqueness of both built and natural environments;
- Sharing knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, and electronic media; and
- Sustaining a diverse global network of local practice and advisory efforts that address current and future challenges.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of membership and join ULI today, or reach out directly to our local staff with any questions:
Wes Craiglow is the Northwest Arkansas Coordinator for the Urban Land Institute. In this capacity, he is responsible for uniting the mission of ULI with NWA real estate trends and land-use professionals through the use of technical assistance, events, and leader development.
Contact Wes at email@example.com or 501-269-8238